Qualifications and Insurance
- City & Guilds: Certificate of competence in the use of a chainsaw and related operations.
- City & Guilds: NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue.
- Climb a tree (J/1012449)
- Conduct Aerial Rescue (A/101/2450)
- City& Guilds: Unit Certificate CS39 (A/101/7907)
- City & Guilds: NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw and Related Operations, CS30.1, CS30.2 & CS31
- Edexcel Level 3: BTEC National Diploma in Horticulture (Triple Distinction)
- Edexcel Level 3: BTEC National Certificate in Horticulture (Triple Distinction)
- Certificate: Register of Landbased Operatives, Approved Health & Safety Awareness Course 9th May 2007
- Guildford College Merrist Wood Campus, College Award Top Student National Certificate in Landscape 2007
- Streetworks Qualifications Register 24427250
- Public Liability Insurance – coverage 5,000,000
- Employee Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance – coverage 5,000,000 Employee Liability Insurance
Contact your first-choice tree surgeon in Kent, Surrey and surrounding areas today for your obligation-free written quote.
Contact us for a quote
Trimming and removal of trees, Purley. Work explained with care and knowledge. Work carried out in line with quotation and our requirements. Helpful and courteous.Mrs Simpson